Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Managing the coordination of loan documents and loading of loan application on an in-house computer system.
- Ensuring the service and quality objectives are being attained and maintained on a consistent basis.
- Tracking tasks given to team members as part of productivity monitoring.
- Ensuring KPIs are adhered to.
- Responding to queries being sent through emails and fax as well as actioning and processing tasks and requests.
- Liasing regularly with the Credit team regarding issues and progress.
- Escalation of specific matters, queries and concerns to the appropriate department that Originations team is unauthorised to approve or handle.
- Escalating matters regarding interest rates for clarification and approval by the Management.
- Review documentation within 24 hours of receipt for discrepancies, omitted data, calculate verified income, very assets and update internal system.
- Immediately notify Loan Originator of any documentation discrepancies. Loan Originator will determine necessary remedies or resolution.
- Ensuring that all appropriate closing documentation is in the loan file (documents are to be reviewed within 24 hours of receipt and communicated with Loan Originators).
- Processing loans to meet contract deadlines and rate lock expiration dates.
- Assist other processors, underwriters and closing departments if needed.
- Maintains a focus on enhancing customer service skills knowledge
- Undertakes any other tasks or duties as deemed necessary by the Management to archive business goals.
- With Australian mortgage experience is an advantage
- Confident and clear communicator, able to demonstrable experience of engaging in conversations and building relationships with clients at the highest level.
- Ability to time-manage
- Able to work well under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to provide insight based on analysis
- Ability to work on multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Positive attitude
- Strong team ethics
- Desire to achieve goals
- Strong understanding of the importance of quality
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Tentang Colcap Servicing Pty Ltd
Colcap Servicing Pty Ltd is a branch of an Australian corporation based in Sydney, NSW founded in 2006. The company specializes in originating and servicing its white labelled mortgage offering with third party distributors as well as direct retail customers. The business has acquired and originated in excess of 3 billion AUD worth of assets over its history and provided financial products to more than 45,000 customers.