ImportGenius is the pioneer company in data analytics for the global import/export industry. Our trade data is used by import/export businesses the world over to gain an advantage over their competitors. The insights we produce using our trade data have been used by analysts and journalists to predict the iPhone launch even before the official announcement, track counterfeit money flowing into Venezuela, and most recently to discover priceless antiques being smuggled out by Russian oligarchs.
Who You Are
You represent ImportGenius in a wide range of business settings, forums, and committees. It is expected that you will be a committed ambassador of the organization and the goals it aspires to. As the Director of Strategic Partnerships, you are responsible in identifying and building deep commercial relationships with different retail companies, enterprises, multinational corporations and other entities that would bring value to the company.
What You Do
- Establish a systematic process for partner outreach and relationship management.
- Identify, analyze, negotiate and close corporate partnerships with emerging and category-leading brands.
- Acquire new clients and build ImportGenius’ brand equity through forging win-win partnerships with different industries and institutions.
- Effectively communicate the company's strategy and vision to external partners to ensure alignment.
- Coordinate with the different internal teams, ensuring project/program success, as well as regulatory compliance.
- Develop and manage information collection networks.
- Create important metrics, dashboards, and documentation to track performance, initiative/program results, and priority objectives.
- Deliver accurate and timely reporting on management, strategic partnership, and pipeline activities.
What You Bring
- Five years or more of relevant experience in helping a company plan and execute its partnership strategy.
- Experienced in working with the retail and/or logistics industry.
- Well-equipped understanding of commercial, operational, and strategic aspects of logistics.
- A track record of success in establishing, developing and enhancing long-term relationships with corporate partners.
- High-level strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to negotiate, conceptualize, and execute broad strategic deals.
- Ability to influence and communicate externally at all levels and across all functions.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Collaborative and has the ability to adapt to quick-changing business environments.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Regularization Bonus
- HMO with 2 dependents