- To work within the IT Department to develop and enhance the Monitoring System Capability
- To design, develop, testing and implement other Monitoring systems as required
- Utilize appropriate methodologies for design and development.
- DevOps Monitoring System – integrated and consolidated
- Setup Summarize Dashboard Monitoring Consolidation from multiple correlation log sources
- Supporting 24/7 for critical situation
- Design and deploy data table structures, forms, reports, and queries.
- Hand coding to agreed standards, maintaining relevant coding conventions.
- Perform sufficient testing and consultation with end users throughout development.
- Maintain high levels of data availability, usability, performance and capacity.
- Identify coding issues and provide fixes where necessary.
- Monitor Server and database performance, diagnose and resolve access and performance issues.
- Maintain up to date awareness and make recommendations regarding relevant Data Audit and Information Governance issues.
- Implementation of appropriate user access levels.
- Liaise with technical IT staff regarding backups, server configurations and upgrades.
- Generation of complex reports may be required.
- Development and maintenance of Monitoring System stored procedures, views and functions for hosted web applications
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and procedures and suggest solutions to problems.
- Research and implement appropriate methods of importing and exporting data between both internal and external applications and third parties. Ensure all database systems meet business and performance requirements.
- Take responsibility for Quality Assurance throughout internal systems.
- Produce and maintain documentation including user guides for all systems developed.
- Keep abreast of developments in technology and ensure these are embraced in any new system developed as well as maintaining existing skills and knowledge.
- Strong understanding of development methodologies
- Basic OS Linux & Windows
- Shell Script / Powershell
- Automation Tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Container Fundamental
- Working knowledge of Windows Server and IIS
- Excellent skills in relational Databases, SQL and T-SQL, SQL Server & Management Studio, SQL Server Reporting Services
- Tools fundamental
- Metric monitoring > Nagios, PRTG, Solarwind, Grafana, Prometheus
- Log management > elasticsearch, splunk, graylog
- APM tools > Dynatrace, New Relic, Jaeger, Zipkin
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Linux Server
- MS SQL Server
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid-Senior Level Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Menara BTPN, CBD Mega Kuningan
- Banking / Mortgage
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang PT Bank BTPN Tbk
Our Journey Bank BTPN was established in 1958 to handle the pensions of retired military personnel. In February 2019, PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk (“BTPN”), an equity-method affiliate of Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, merged with PT Bank Sumitomo Mitsui Indonesia (“SMBCI”), a local subsidiary of Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, to create PT Bank BTPN Tbk (“Bank BTPN”). Bank BTPN plays an important role in realizing SMBC Group’s Asia-centric strategy as a full-line commercial bank that offers a comprehensive range of banking services in both the wholesale and retail sectors. Bank BTPN is now a universal bank which serves the mass market segment, the consuming class segment, as well as the corporate segment. On the mass market segment, we have BTPN Mitra Usaha Rakyat that focus on micro businesses, and BTPN Mitra Bisnis that focus on serving small and medium enterprises. For the consuming class segment, we have varieties of services including; BTPN Retail Lending Business that focus on serving retirees, BTPN Sinaya that focus on wealth management business, as well as digital banking service through BTPN Wow!, a financial inclusiveness service focusing on the unbanked segment, and Jenius, one of the pioneers of life finance and digital banking solutions in Indonesia. As for the corporate segment, we have the corporate banking business which focuses on serving national, multinational and Japanese companies. The merger of BTPN and SMBCI to form Bank BTPN represents a unique and an ideal combination of two complementary banks. With its new vision to be Indonesia’s most preferred bank which makes a meaningful difference in the lives of millions powered by digital technology, Bank BTPN is a bigger and stronger bank that contributes more to Indonesia's economy. Bank BTPN believes that we will be able to unlock the opportunities that generate more valuable customer solutions across businesses. Life at Bank BTPN Bank BTPN is a big family of creative, intelligent, and passionate challengers whose goal is to keep on growing while creating positive differences for the communities. Fully armed with state-of-the-art digital technology and world experiences. Aiming to provide the best banking services to our customers, we realize that the first thing we have to do is to make sure that our squads are happy and content! Giving Back Through "Daya", Bank BTPN provides a sustainable and measurable empowerment program for our customers. Daya program regularly gives education, training and information sharing to improve our customers' entrepreneurial capability, widening the option to grow their businesses and providing the opportunity to live a better life; through Health & Wellness program, as well as Community Empowerment program. Like the two inseparable sides of a coin, the empowerment program is an integrated element in our business model. Actually daya now has 4 pillars – but for this write up let’s just leave it as is. Our Culture Bank BTPN is the place where our squads can aspire to be the best version of themselves by learning through various roles, and having broader responsibilities during their journey. Empowering our people with a supportive culture and comfortable working environment, has proven to boost our professional and personal growth. Bringing down the barrier between leaders and squad members creates many opportunities to discuss ideas, receive constructive feedback, and find solutions. Bonds between squads is also one of the powerful keys to create impactful collaboration in getting the task done. It helps us create an agile workforce to compete and stay on top in today's banking ecosystem. Our office set up is designed to stimulate creativity and provide spaces for people to connect easier. You could sometimes find us playing billiards, ranking matches on large TVs', or having a karaoke session after office hours. Yes, we have all the facilities to let our steam out after a long hour of work. Opting for a community or club activities? We also have an array of exciting and fun internal clubs! Through BTPN Club, our people can choose to join sport clubs like yoga, badminton, and futsal, or even a community club through gaming and parenting club! We believe, through community and club activities, our squad can get the vitamin they need to stay creative and passionate in their daily lives. Hungry for more knowledge or interested in learning new skills? Aside from the fact that our people can discuss and share ideas with their peers or mentors through conventional or digital means, we also have more than enough classes and courses for self-development and keeping the mind active. Adaptive to change Decades of experience has taught us that adapting to changes is necessary to stay on top. Therefore, we embrace the new way of working, where we value the diverse and uniqueness of our squads. Flexible working attire, as well as working location and remote collaboration, has been a part of our policies now. Our way of working, supported by digital collaboration platform, has allowed our squads to be productive while remaining connected, thus able to give the best services to our customers! Even the ever-changing challenges of the banking industries cannot stop us from moving forward and bring significant changes in the life of millions.