As Boldr’s Data Engineer, you will set up data pipelines architectures, pull data from different data sources and provide ready-to-use data sets for our analytics team. You would be in charge of the extract-transform-load (ETL) process not only for all of Boldr’s data, but some of our clients’ as well. You will also assure that all the databases that you handle are up to par in terms of performance, integrity and security. You will be supporting our growing analytics practice to create insights for our ever-expanding client base.
What Will You Do:
- Lead the design, development, and maintenance of an advanced data pipeline architecture.
- Expertly compile extensive and intricate datasets that align precisely with both functional and non-functional business requirements.
- Spearheaded the identification, design, and execution of internal process enhancements, including automating manual tasks, optimizing data delivery, and reimagining infrastructure for enhanced scalability.
- Assume responsibility for overseeing and coordinating the activities and deliverables of the Data Engineering team, providing mentorship and guidance to junior team members.
- Conduct thorough reviews and proficiently manage source code using Git, ensuring high-quality codebase standards.
- Provide expertise in assisting Data Engineers in building the necessary infrastructure for efficient data extraction, transformation, and loading from a diverse range of data sources (e.g., Zendesk, Freshdesk, Quickbooks, Sprout, Kustomer, etc.).
- Author comprehensive database documentation, encompassing data standards, procedures, and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata), contributing to a well-structured data ecosystem.
- Administer access permissions and privileges across all managed databases, upholding robust security practices.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders and fellow Data Engineers to resolve complex data-related technical challenges and fulfill their evolving data infrastructure needs, demonstrating strong cross-functional teamwork.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- +5 years of experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Intermediate project management and organizational skills.
- +5 years of experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools, particularly using Airflow and AWS tools.
- Experience with ETL (Extract-Transform-Load), data integration, manipulation, transformation, and cleaning with scripting languages such as Python, Java, etc.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: Lambda, SNS, RDS, Redshift, API Gateway, S3, VPC, etc.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform.
- Intermediate knowledgeable of data transfer, backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL.
- +5 years of experience with RESTful Services and APIs.
- A general understanding of the Philippines Data Privacy Act.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, PHP, etc.
- +3 years programming experience
- Working knowledge with version control tools like Github.
- AWS Solutions Architect (Associate) Certification is a must.
- AWS Solutions Architect (Professional) Certification is a plus.
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid-Senior Level Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Alamat Kantor
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!