A little bit about Boldr
- Boldr is the first global b-corp dedicated to delivering world-class client experiences while creating access to dignified, meaningful work in communities around the world.
- We are a global team, united by our desire to connect diverse people with common values for boldr impact.
- We employ just over a thousand team members across five countries and we want to employ over 5,000 people by 2027, if not sooner.
Let’s start with our values
- Meaningful connections start with authenticity
- We do our best work by being curious
- We grow by remaining dynamic
- Our success combines ambitious vision with operational excellence
- At the heart of great partnerships we’ll always find empathy
What is your role
As a customer advocate you will be responsible for interacting with customers to address inquiries and resolve complaints regarding the clients’ products and services, in this position, you will collaborate with internal and external teams in handling the needs of the customer to provide customer service in a timely and professional manner.
Why do we want you
We are currently looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate in helping boldr grow and achieve our purpose. We expect our team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: curious, dynamic and authentic.
What will you do
- You will interact with customers to provide and process accurate, valid, and complete information with the highest degree of empathy, courtesy, and professionalism.
- Perform problem tracking and ensure that issues are properly prioritized, documented, tracked, and resolved.
- Ensure proper and timely escalation of issues to meet internal and external expectations.
- Identify opportunities and recommendations for continuous process improvement.
- You are expected to deliver service excellence and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Work with the external team to stay updated on product and service knowledge
What we’ll like about you
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- An analytical and critical thinker, with an eye for even the most minute of details
- Passionate about client satisfaction
- At least a bachelor’s degree in any field you’re passionate about!
- 6 months to 1 year of customer service experience (may it be email, phone, or chat support).
- Basic knowledge of cloud-based applications (Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs) and MS Office applications .
- Excellent reading comprehension, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong and effective phone contact handling skills.
- An ability to understand and communicate complex ideas to customers, both verbally and in written form.
- Aptitude to quickly learn and navigate new technology, systems, and applications.
- The ability to accept feedback gracefully and with an open mind.
- Intermediate understanding of common Customer Experience best practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- Customer Service
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 7 lowongan dibuka
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!