About the role:
As a Program Operations Associate, you are responsible for managing the program operations for the majority of Bolder’s partners. You will leverage your skills and knowledge to ensure that programs are well-implemented and produce great outcomes for the institutions we serve and their students.
- Set up programs in Bolder’s back-end and configure the program, according to partner specifications.
- Match mentors and mentees in impactful mentorship relationships using our proprietary tools.
- Implement program interventions to maximize mentorships created, as well as participant engagement and satisfaction
- Communicate directly with mentors and mentees who request extra support
- Collaborate closely with other Program Operations Associates to prioritize and execute on implementations tasks on tight turnarounds
- Pull, clean, and manipulate program data for partner-specific needs
- Send regular outreach to partners to highlight the value of their programs
- Impact participant satisfaction through tracking and acting on participant satisfaction scores and testimonials
- Example goals/KPIs include:
- Minimize mentees waiting to be matched across programs
- Support the Program Health Manager and Program Success Manager in maximizing participant engagement and satisfaction across programs
- Support Program Success Managers in decreasing time to value for partners
- 2 years work experience
- A high degree of personal organization, project management competence, and attention to detail
- High accountability and the ability to prioritize deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to quickly and independently build product and process knowledge through problem-solving and adapt understanding to new changes
- Proficiency in cleaning and manipulating data in Excel or Google Sheets
- U.S. work authorization
- 75% EST working hours overlap
- In order to apply for an internal position within Bolder, you must have been employed, in good standing, with the company for at least 6 months
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with tools in the MC stack, such as Asana, Google suite, Guru, and Slack
- Experience working in a startup environment and navigating ambiguity
- Prior full-time remote experience
- Experience in higher education, either at a school or in a related field including student leadership and/or other campus leadership
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!