What you’ll like about us
- Great company culture! Our diverse backgrounds, commitment, and passion are the things that make us great.
- We geek out on new ideas, proposals, anything that will positively impact our clients and of course, you!
- We’ve got training sessions in store to help you level up your skill set.
- With you on boldr’s side, we’ll tackle social responsibility initiatives together.
- We have rest and relaxation benefits. (you’ll have ample time to travel wherever you please! And we’ll want to hear all about your stories when you get back to the office.)
- We also cap off every week with a bit (a lot) of competitive board games.
What is your role
As a customer advocate, you will be interacting with customers to address inquiries and resolve concerns regarding the clients’ products and services. In this role, you will collaborate with internal and external teams while handling the needs of the customer to provide excellent customer service in a timely and professional manner.
Why do we want you
We are on the lookout for impact-driven, life-long learners who are passionate in helping boldr grow and achieve our purpose. We expect our team to become our ultimate partners in success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: curious, dynamic and authentic.
What will you do
- You will interact with customers to provide and process accurate, valid, and complete information with the highest degree of empathy, courtesy, and professionalism
- Perform problem tracking and ensure that issues are properly prioritized, documented, tracked, and resolved
- Ensure proper and timely escalation of issues to meet internal and external expectations
- Identify opportunities and recommendations for continuous process improvement
- You are expected to deliver service excellence and maximize customer satisfaction
- Work with the external team to stay updated on product and service knowledge
What we’ll like about you
- Curious, dynamic and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- An analytical and critical thinker, with an eye for even the most minute of details
- Genuinely passionate about customer satisfaction
- A proactive self-starter
- Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements. On top of that, you’re willing to share your skills and talents with the team.
- Amenable to work on rotating shifts
- At least a bachelor’s degree in any field you’re passionate about!
- 6 months to 1 year of customer service experience (may it be email, phone, or chat support)
- Basic knowledge of cloud-based applications (google drive, google sheets, google docs) and ms office applications
- Excellent reading comprehension, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong and effective phone contact handling skills
- An ability to understand and communicate complex ideas to customers, both verbally and in written form
- Aptitude to quickly learn and navigate new technology, systems, and applications
- The ability to accept feedback gracefully and with an open mind
- Intermediate understanding of common customer experience best practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- Customer Service
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 8 lowongan dibuka
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!