- Interprets and provides input to marketing and creative briefs, and conceptualizes and develops visual and graphics support for assigned projects including sales, marketing, KAS, and corporate programs and campaigns.
- Timely and satisfactory delivery of creative materials generating the desired visual and emotional impact and engagement levels.
- Recommends creative direction on marketing and corporate programs and activities.
- Recommends and implements creative guidelines and measurements.
- Monitors processes and team performance, and recommends ways to improve creative output and contribute to business outcomes
- Actively participates in the discussion of program briefs and and provides input thereto.
- May lead in brainstorming creative executions based on the marketing and creative briefs
- Creates, conceptualizes, interprets and designs materials including but not limited to social media materials, product materials, corporate announcements, and event collateral based on the creative brief.
- Confers with content executive and/or requestor to align on and provide input to the overall work.
- Executes creative materials in graphics, images, videos, or on-site set up.
- Shoots product, stills, and videos to be used for detail aids, collaterals, presentations, product launches, invitations, banners, etc.
- May be required to shoot for photo- or video documentation of company events
- Researches, draws ideas and inspiration from other media, art, designs other than pharmaceutical products or ads.
- Attends branding, design, photography, and videography trainings.
- Provides guidance for the development of creative team and actively shares insights and comments for their growth
- Ensures timely delivery of attractive and compelling visual support to presentations and other materials, both personal and team output
- Monitors performance of creative materials thru feedbacks, objective data, project KPIs to actively suggests ways for improvement
- 4-year degree in Design and Arts, Advertising/Media, Creative Multimedia or equivalent
- At least 5 years of work experience in Graphic Design;
- Proficient in using InDesign (booklets, pamphlets), Photoshop, Illustrator (details aids, graphic design), Premiere, After Effects (video editing), Photography, Videography
- Proficient in using Microsoft office especially Powerpoint and Word.
- Have conceptual skills for the production of insightful and engaging content
- Knowledge on events production
- Management acumen
- 2-3 years of experience in overseeing a team
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Tentang Bell-Kenz Pharma, Inc.
BELL-KENZ PHARMA Company was established in July 2006 with office at Bell-Kenz Tower #127 Malakas St., Brgy. Central Diliman, Quezon City. The company was formed to provide affordably priced, high quality medicines to help today’s patients cope with treatment cost. BELL-KENZ PHARMA is engaged in distributing pharmaceutical products that are sourced only from CGMP (Certified Good Manufacturing Practice) and preferably US FDA approved drug manufacturing plants mainly in ASIA (India, Korea, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Malaysia). BELL-KENZ PHARMA envisions to be a provider of highly reliable and affordable pharmaceutical products and to be a key player in the market of hypertension, gastric related diseases, cardiovascular diseases, infectious diseases and diabetes.