The Project Manager's primary responsibility is to be the main point of contact for our clients who have purchased our AgentPro, Semi-Custom, ImagineStudio and True Custom website products.
- Assist our clients through the website production process until their website is launched.
- Act as the bridge between our clients and the development team.
- Ensure the project remains within scope.
- Report the progress of projects to clients on a regular basis.
- Try to keep the project timeline within the approved schedule.
- Proactively make suggestions to clients on how to improve their online presence through industry best practices.
- Manage the website projects in production.
- Must maintain excellent customer relationship.
- Assist in tracking web project issues and drive their resolution.
- Create project status reports and deliver status updates to clients and manager.
- Determine what our clients’ goals are and provide expert advice on how clients can achieve these goals.
- Is responsible in ensuring that our clients are provided the services that they need in order to achieve their business goals.
- Provide support on internal and client projects.
- Coordinate with our Los Angeles office by phone & email.
- Anticipate errors in the projects prior to clients calling customer support or sales.
- Successful launch of projects with little to no tweaks from Quality Assurance.
- Be Proactive in reviewing the websites for possible issues and revisions.
- Establish smooth communication between clients and our development team, enabling different departments to work effectively and meet/surpass clients' expectations.
- Able to accomplish a Minimum of 7 marked completed projects of 30 in progress/Active Projects, (All products including SEO only if PM has completed training) per month, 28 completions for last 4 consecutive months, and/or a total of of 42 completions for last the 6 months.
- Should not have more than 1 Valid escalation or escalation that lead to a cancellation for the last trimester.
- Is able to zero out non contacts every end of the week.
- Must undergo and pass Advanced IDX training.
- Great Communicator
- Team Player
- Eager to Learn and grow
- Well Organized
- Flexible and Resourceful
- Tenacious and Assertive
- Good Attitude
- Experience in project management or handling multiple clients at a given time
- Background in art and design is preferable but not a requirement.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with at least a neutral North American accent, including the ability to explain and present technical information.
- Background in customer support with at least 1 year experience servicing customers in the U.S. / North America.
- Background in handling internet-related products such as web hosting and web design.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines.
- Highly adaptable and willing to learn in a fast-paced work environment.
- Goal-driven and detail-oriented.
- Positive attitude and willing to work with a team.
- Salesforce knowledge is a strong plus.
- Wordpress knowledge is a strong plus.
- Willing to work at Night, from Monday to Friday; 12:00am to 9:00am.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Customer Service
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Services
- 5 lowongan dibuka