We are seeking a Full Stack Developer with SEO knowledge to provide continued support to our digital marketing team.
You would be responsible for assisting the digital marketing team in the implementation and application of technical optimization for websites developed for SEO and Paid Media purposes. This also means handling specific tasks designed to improve overall website, search engine, and user experience performance of client websites.
You are expected to be passionate about developing solutions to achieve business needs and will be involved in all aspects of internet marketing including, but not limited to, landing page design, website development, search engine optimization, and analytics.
- Web app development for various platforms (e.g. Wordpress, Laravel, Shopify, Magento, Joomla, Node.js)
- Theme creation involving converting designs (e.g. PSD and XD) into modular templates that can be readily used in a project
- Database design based on client requirements
- Custom plugin development. Since various platforms are used, one must be comfortable in learning and integrating various APIs.
- Assist project managers and other stakeholders in project planning and cost estimation
- Support junior developers and facilitate training when needed
- Help maintain the company’s internal tools and platforms
- Communicate with clients and project stakeholders. Analyze and provide technical solutions to clients.
- Must complete at least 90% of assigned task weight per month.
- Must achieve at least 95% QA score per month
- Minimum of 20% of allotted sprint points
- Able to complete 90% of assigned tasks within the sprint
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience in web development or full stack development
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in WordPress Development.
- Knowledgeable in file format and data interchange format like JSON.
- Knowledge in technical SEO is required.
- Understanding of MVC web architecture.
- Basic knowledge/use of web tools such as Semrush, ahref, Google Search Console, Rich Text Result, wordpress plugins such as Elementor, Yoast, Contact Form 7.
- Working knowledge of FTP.
- The ability to work on LAMP development environment
- Hands on experience in the following:
- Oracle PL/SQL,
- Agile Methodologies and Life cycle
- Knowledge in Photoshop is a plus but not required. (This is helpful in image file size optimization.)
- Problem-solving and lateral thinking as part of a team or independently as required by a project.
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive in problem solving and able to work under own initiative
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to anticipate clients’ needs
- Ability to think strategically and flexibly, and problem solve on the fly.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave