- The Community Manager will be working closely with the Division Heads and Partners to make sure that the target 20% of tasks are outsourced/successfully assigned to our Partners.
- This role will also manage the traffic and bandwidth and work with Money Matters to ensure that Partners are paid on time.
- Additional responsibilities are the following:
- Work with Division Heads, TLs or ATLs in planning and managing team goals, KPIs/metrics, project schedules, and new information
- Supervise current and upcoming projects and coordinate all Partners to keep workflow on track
- Provide assistance in handling disputes and escalations on project deliverables
- Project coordination task by monitoring the progress of projects, and making sure that deadlines are met. This role will also be in-charge in re-assigning a project that is not moving or incomplete.
- Generate weekly and monthly status reports
- Communicate with Corporate Partners to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives, and provide answers to any questions.
- Build community through online events (monthly Tao Tuesdays) and offline events, makes sure they follow guidelines
- This role is expected to build a strong working relationship with the Division Heads, People & Culture, and Partners (resources, brand ambassadors, and corporate partners).
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in sales, marketing, customer service or business operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Self starter who has the ability to work independently
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Google Apps, Slack, Salesforce and etc.
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills – friendly, diplomatic and assertive when required
- Proactive in problem-solving and able to work under own initiatives
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to act upon own initiative
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Administration and Coordination
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Services
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang August 99, Inc
August99 is a company of startups with 20 years experience and expertise in the world of tech and digital. We help other businesses succeed through the use of cutting-edge technology and innovative strategy. We also offer a suite of web-based digital products for clients world-wide: full web design, internet marketing, content creation, and app development. Going beyond startups, we also believe in empowering individuals to excel in their chosen careers. August99 fosters an exciting collaborative working environment that encourages our employees to go beyond their job descriptions and achieve more. It’s all a part of our core values: daring you to do something worthy, finding your awesome, and earning your beef! Benefits: Medical and Miscellaneous Allowance, Dental , Sports and Wellness Program, Work from Home, Life Insurance and Paid Special Non-working Days