The Internal Audit Officer assists management and the board of directors in protecting the company and its reputation by examining, evaluating and improving effectiveness of internal control, risk management and governance systems and processes.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributes to the planning of the audits and reviews to be performed; and Executes the planned financial, regulatory, compliance or operational audits, application and system reviews following the approved Annual Audit Plan, work program, and timeline for the ATRAM Group
- Conducts risk assessments and identifies controls in place to mitigate identified risks
- Performs audit procedures to verify that controls and/or practices are operating effectively using a combination of testing approaches (observation, interviews, inspections)
- Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings
- Ensure prepared audit deliverables complies with IIA standards and other regulatory requirements
- Effectively communicates and coordinates with ATRAM stakeholders to monitor and evaluate progress of audit engagements and other control-related activities
- Coordinates work with Risk, Legal & Compliance, and other control-related activities and with others within Internal Audit
- Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement, provides advice on internal control and participates in enhancing internal audit standards and practices within the organization.
- Assist in the timely preparation of audit reports for executive management, the Audit Committee, and the Board of Directors, among others
- Contributes, as appropriate, in the year-end financial audit with the external auditor.
- Researches new accounting, industry, regulatory requirements and/or technical subjects to support the audits (e.g. Basel III, OSFI Guidelines, market risk, financial instruments, etc.)
- Provide feedback on performance of Internal Auditors, on audit assignments, as applicable.
- Must possess at Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Marketing, Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- Preferably CPA
- Must have at least 2-3 years of work experience in Internal/External Audit. Background or experience in financial services industry, preferred
- IT audit background or experience is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, High level of integrity
- Quick thinking, creative and innovative
- Persistent - has follow through
- Detail oriented, efficient, and thorough
- Knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Has good verbal and written communication skills; Good presentation skills
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Accounting and Finance
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- 8 Rockwell Bldg., Hidalgo Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Asset Management
- 1 lowongan dibuka