The Digital Platform Owner is responsible in leading cross-functional teams to enable digital products to deliver business impact. He/She would be a member of a team with the end-to-end responsibility for decisions and outcomes related to one or more platforms/services/microservices, with a mission to shape and implement products that transform customer and employee experiences alike. He/She will play an important role in guiding product development teams to develop solutions to address meaningful business problems and opportunities, ensuring both creativity and relevance.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own and drive the vision and roadmap of a capabilities / platforms.
- Understand customer needs, individual goals of each product and the overall product strategy.
- Envision elegant solutions which efficiently create the backbone for customer facing products.
- Responsible for coordinating with technological infrastructure team to support owned requirements.
- Create a development plan or roadmap for owned services / platforms which aligns in close collaboration with the ATRAM IT Team, vendors and partners.
- Work with Product Owners and Service Designers to establish work plans and roadmaps for both customer-facing and internal digital capabilities.
- Ensures the quality and security of capabilities / platforms.
- Understand compliance and security requirements and translate them into guiding principles eg. work with Risk and Compliance, Legal, IT, etc.
- Oversee operations and maintenance of platforms
- Monitor the uptime, SLA and TAT of owned services.
- Project Management
- Manage development and delivery schedule for owned initiatives which include internal and external engagements e.g. digital team, client segment teams, investment products team, operations, client servicing, vendor partners, etc.
- Write User Stories and User Acceptance Criteria for the development and integration of owned capabilities / platforms.
- Stay up to date with on-going activities of all products being serviced e.g. attend DSM, discovery, solutions review, etc.
- Stakeholder management
- Gain stakeholder buy-in for proposed solutions and get the necessary budget approvals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Information Technology/Data Management/Finance/Economics/Mathematics or similar course with recognized certifications and qualifications preferred
- At least 5-7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Affinity to exploration of new technologies and cloud solutions
- Sound experience in conceptualizing solutions, applying design thinking approaches, creating cost benefit analysis and business cases
- Proven experience in delivering digital transformation projects using Agile methodologies and Dev Ops in complex environment
- Project management skills, knowledgeable on detailed project activities and dynamics.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Good organizational, time management, and team skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid-Senior Level Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- 8 Rockwell Bldg., Hidalgo Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Asset Management
- 1 lowongan dibuka