- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
- Develop and/or customize Odoo modules as per the requirements
- Manage the code repositories using Git
- Provide support for existing projects and resolve support tickets
- Provide support to the team in developing new requirements
- Work independently or in teams as per the scenario
- Integrate Odoo with 3rd Party systems.
- Good knowledge of python and OOPS concepts
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL with ability to write SQL queries
- Experience on OpenERP/Odoo version 11 or above, preferably odoo version 13
- Ability to create and migrate odoo modules, reports using Qweb etc.
- Excellent debugging skills in Odoo
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Aruna is a fisheries e-commerce platform focused on helping to develop coastal economy by creating a fair and transparant fisheries trade through technology innovation. Aruna has a mission to lead and inspire a sustainable use of our ocean resources for economic growth, improved human, livelihoods, and ocean ecosystem health We believe with information technology and internet, we can help to create a fair fish trading, improve the livelihood of local fishermen, also bring an affordable and high quality seafood for communities. Aruna always prioritizes the values of humanity, social and cultural wisdom in every activity carried out together with the partners. The principle of kinship, mutual cooperation which characterizes the people of the archipelago is one of the main DNA of the Aruna team. Aruna always innovates in solving various problems and constantly adapts to the latest technological developments that can benefit Aruna partners and the fisheries community in Indonesia by maintaining local wisdom from each region.