All CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) review, exam fees and certification costs to be shouldered by the sponsoring company while candidate receives full salary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undergo 17-week intensive and full-time coding course to gain proficiency in assigning accurate ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS for diagnoses and procedures performed in the inpatient setting.
- Take and pass the CIC certification exam. Candidate who fail will be allowed to retake the certification exam. There is no penalty for candidates who will fail the certification exam.
- Passers of CIC certification course will sign a two year contract for a full-time role as Inpatient Coder with salary upgrade upon activation of CIC license.
- Graduate of BS Nursing
- With active PHRN License
- With or without clinical experience
- Willing to undergo 17 weeks Certified Inpatient Coder (CIC) coding certification review and take the certification exam (full salary during training)
Monthly Fixed Salary: P45,000 (during training with salary upgrade upon passing CIC certification exam)
Review will be entirely done online
Equipment provided by the company
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Lisensi dan Sertifikat
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- Health and Medical
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, National Capital Region, Philippines
- Call Center / BPO
- 20 lowongan dibuka