Responsible for administering, organizing, modifying, and supporting a company's digital systems hosted on the cloud. Implements, install, and configure cloud resources, operating systems, web applications, security access and cloud related systems.
Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of cloud resources, software and related cloud infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that cloud resources, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values.
S/He will assist project teams with technical issues in the Initiation and Planning phases of our standard Project Management Methodology. These activities include the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy; research & development within the project life cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out the solutions. Participation on projects focused on smoothing the transition of projects from development staff to production staff by performing operations activities within the project life cycle.
S/He is accountable for the following systems: Cloud resources (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), Linux, Windows, Web related applications that supports the company’s digital initiatives. Responsibilities on these systems include CSO engineering and provisioning, operations and support, maintenance and research and development to ensure continual innovation.
CSA Engineering and Provisioning
- Engineering of CSO-related solutions for various project and operational needs.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Install and configure Digital Systems and Websites
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system operation tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
Operations and Support
- Perform daily system monitoring, uptime, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of apps deployment.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform apps deployment and update as per request.
- Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Provide Level 1 - 2 support per request from various LOBs. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Repair and recover from downtime. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Ensure an optimal level of utilization for Web and DB Servers to minimize performance impact
- Monitor website uptime and increase \ decrease cloud resources as necessary
- Manage incidents, tasks and change requests within established service level agreement
- Coordinate with different IT teams to ensure a high level of operational efficiency
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Apply software patches and upgrades as per request
- Upgrade and configure Digital system software and support for projects or operational needs.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
- IT Course or Bachelor degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
- Cloud Systems Operation
- Web Application Deployment and Operations
- Familiarity with the following technologies:
- Cloud: Azure and AWS (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Operating System: Linux and Windows
- Web Application Systems and Deployment: IIS, Apache, NginX, PHP, and .Net Deployment
- Cloud Related Infrastructure: Blob \ S3 Storage, Auto-Scaling templates, RDS \ SQL Azure, Content Delivery Network, DNS, Domain, Cloud\App Services and cloud security access
- Two to Six years system administration experience.
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Computer System Administration
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 lowongan dibuka