The Social Media Strategist must have vast knowledge of digital and content delivery as well as social media platforms who understands people and how they interact with digital media. He/she knows the latest in the digital space before anyone else does and should closely follow trends related to how consumers are accessing information to effectively identify revenue growth opportunities for the business.
A problem solver and out of the box thinker with excellent communication and analytical skills who can reach specific target markets by using different digital channels.
New Business, Social & Campaign Strategy
Supports ABS-CBN’s various digital business development and digital marketing initiatives. A key force in driving engagement between the consumers for ABS-CBN’s various digital businesses and partners.
- Leads in monitoring and identifying new growth opportunities for ABS-CBN Digital.
- Responsible for supporting internal and external clients to bringing strategic, digital projects and solutions to fruition.
- Conducts customer analysis and segmentation.
- Creates specific and measurable customer-focused strategies.
- Designs the customer path for third party platforms, social, and campaigns.
- Collaborate, manage, and ideate with internal teams to develop and activate digital campaigns/brand/content strategies.
- Analyzes complex digital and social analytics to uncover opportunities, develop game-changing digital strategies & provide innovative business solutions in collaboration with the Data Team
- Consistent trend-watchers who are updated with industry-based benchmarks, knowledgeable on disruptive initiatives, external environment/business efforts and continuously learning about consumer interests.
- Closely working with the Data Team to challenge research and analysis methods to ensure rich insights.
- Designing persuasive, insight-rich reports and stories using diverse media/tools to communicate insights, frameworks, ecosystem level solutions, through creating project deliverables such as pitch decks, strategic plans, communication plans, etc.
- Partner with the business and digital innovation team to support execution efforts and ensure connectivity across the various teams supporting development.
- To develop strong relationships with internal team to create solutions that contribute to the company’s goals/objectives.
- To be able to quickly address conflicts/problems and find best-fit solutions for the issue at hand.
- Create, manage and oversee social media content calendar
Business Growth and Operations
- Monitors revenue performance from assigned social media business
- Spots growth potential and best practices for the total and specific businesses of ABS-CBN
- Provide assistance on addressing any platform issue from existing ABS-CBN social media accounts. Able to quickly address conflicts/problems and find best-fit solutions for the issue at hand.
- Spontaneous to collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams and different LOBs as part of a persistent commitment to take action on approved strategies
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in a job related field such as Marketing or Digital Advertising with 2 or more years of industry experience.
- Must have hands on experience of at least 2 years in digital strategy development and/or digital media landscape, specializing in social media
- Entertainment industry experience is a plus
- Excellent knowledge in all social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook. Twitter and Instagram and is a frequent user of these platforms
- Strong passion for and knowledge of technology and digital marketing.
- Digitally innovative and has a good understanding of social media metrics and analytics
- Strong understanding of consumer behavior in the digital landscape.
- Should be able to identify business development priorities.
- In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and digital disciplines (consumer journey process, targeting, architectural design, production and analytics)
- Ability to understand challenges from both business and customer perspective.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc.)
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Sales and Marketing
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 lowongan dibuka