The Marketing Specialist is in-charge of developing and executing marketing and sales support strategies to grow client share and revenue of the platform.
He or she is a key partner to the Sales teams, sharing sales targets against same set of advertiser/agencies, providing support/ideas to drive and ensure achievement of targets by understanding the advertiser needs, identifying, creating, pitching and managing branded content opportunities.
With an understanding of the News platforms and its products’ target markets, he or she takes a data-driven approach to marketing with a specific goal of accelerating viewer, user, & revenue growth.
He or she will also spearhead effective productization and marketing communication initiative for News products to drive affinity and engagement among its target market, and will work closely with various business units to define and execute effective marketing strategies in order to drive customer demand for its products.
- Understands sales trends and identifies strategies by agency/advertiser (together with Sales/Sales Strategic Planning)
- Initiates sales driving activity for the network and platforms by understanding the advertiser/brand needs and providing them with brand integration opportunities customized per client using various programs and other network properties
- Takes over-all leadership in the conceptualization, development, and preparation of actual advertiser plans and pitches that should results in “winning the project or assignment”
- Responds to sales teams regarding advertiser/agency pitches and requests
- Secures accurate briefing, leads brainstorming, puts together and creates pitches
- Acts as the project lead by executing all campaign requirements
- Partners and works closely with Strategic Planning Team and Sales Head in the development of GTMs (Go-To-Market Plans) and presentation of new initiatives with customized opportunities for advertisers
- Drives top-line results in order to hit revenue targets
- Creates clear marketing plan presentations and concise campaign performance and data insights summaries
- Keeps on top of industry trends to execute best practices
- Leads promotional executions for the product across all platforms (internal and external) and forms partnerships with internal and external entities for co-marketing activities
- At least 3-4 years substantial experience in Marketing, Communication, Business Development, and/or Advertising/Creative Agency work
- Must be solutions-oriented and have solid time and project management skills—with proven ability to drive projects from start to completion
- Must have strong analysis skills
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal, in Filipino and English)
- Has strong relationship and interpersonal skills, ability to work collaboratively as part of a team or with key stakeholders
- Has the ability to deal with ambiguity and manage stress well - flexible and adaptable to work in a fast-paced environment with quick turnarounds and deadlines
- Independent and self-driven with high personal and ethical standards
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Business Development
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Sales and Marketing
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 lowongan dibuka