The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the automation and optimization of the cloud infrastructure setup in alignment with the ABS-CBN Site Reliability Engineering practice. He will also be part of the team that promotes and implements the DevOps practice.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for setting up CI/CD pipelines. Designing and writing scripts needed to automate and optimize the entire build and release workflow from development to production.
- Participate in the strategy and coordination with relevant support groups for ensuring integrity, optimal and secured infrastructure setup following a continuous integration and continuous release process.
- Works together with the DevOps Manager on designing a self-healing and resilient configuration of infrastructure while in coordination with relevant support groups.
- Work closely with software development and IT teams to provide an efficient and secure software development release pipeline.
- Develop documentation including standards, procedures and definitions for additional DevOps squads and other relevant support groups to adopt and comply
- Works with the DevOps Manager in creating scaling strategies.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Business or any related field
- 3 years work experience performing a similar role, 1 year of which in a DevOps environment
- More than 1 year of experience in systems administration and Software Configuration Management (SCM).
- Strong knowledge of the ITIL process is a plus.
- Must have hands on experience in the following:
- managing the Azure DevOps CI/CD pipeline
- developing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform, Azure ARM Templates or AWS CloudFormation.
- building infrastructure using serverless container, storage, etc.
- using different scripting such as YAML, Bash, PowerShell, CLI, etc.
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work proactively and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a flexible, fast paced and changing environment.
- Ability to drive collaboration to reach the desired results.
- Ability to think and plan long term and execute short term milestones to achieve set goals
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams, end-users and vendor partners to ensure the success of each program/initiative
- Proven ability to identify and remove obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid-Senior Level Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 lowongan dibuka