To support the team’s MOB excellence and project completion by ensuring timely and accurate management and recording of company’s assets in conformity with internal control system, company policies, guidelines and procedure, accounting standards.
- Proactive communication and coordination of CA projects to various cost center customers.
- Prepares and assists in documentation of asset movements.
- Handles, monitors, and resolves asset clean up inquiries/issues/disputes/exceptions in coordination with designated decision-makers for resolution, and escalates as necessary.
- Timely, complete, and accurate recording and updating of asset details and preparation of its records and reports.
- Professional: At least 2 years work experience in Accounting or 1 year in Cost or Asset Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or equivalent course
- Project Experience: Not Required, but having experience is preferred
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;