The PDE Automation Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, installing and/or maintaining equipment which is used to monitor and control engineering systems, machinery and processes. He will ensure that these systems and processes operate effectively, efficiently and safely.
- Coordinates with Plant Managers and Supervisors on projects
- Ensures that projects are developed and refined into approvals.
- Designs, reviews and develops new plant control systems and ensures compliance with the company health and safety regulations and quality standards
- Tests, maintains and modifies existing systems
- Works collaboratively with design engineers, operation engineers, purchasers and other internal staff
- Writes and develops test procedures and documentation
- Professional: At least 2 yrs. related experience
- Experience in developing automation for plant processes and information acquisition.
- Experience in scada and report application programming (MSSQL, MYSQL, Citect Historian) min. 2 years
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Science in Electrical (EE) or Instrumentation Control (IE) or Electronics & Communication (ECE) Engineering. Knowledge of control disciplines such as advanced process control (APC), distributed control systems (DCS), programmable logic controllers (PLC), human machine interface (HMI) and supervisory control and data acquisition. Knowledge of SCADA & HMI programming language (CITECH, Wonderware, Visual C+, RSLogic, Siemens, Orion Allen Bradley) Knowledge of report development (MSSQL or MYSQL Report Server)
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Architecture and Engineering
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Philippine Fisheries Development Authority Bldg., Navotas Fishport Complex, North Bay Blvd, Navotas City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 lowongan dibuka