- Design, develop and test applications on the iOS mobile platform
- Design, build and configure applications
- To meet business process and application requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in Objective C or 1 year experience in Swift
- At least 2-3 years' experience in native iOS development with experience using Storyboards, Resources, Manifest file and IPA generation
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience creating rigorous tests for iOS applications
- Extensive experience working with JSON, XML and Web-services such HTTP, REST, etc.
- Implementation of front end design for iOS application(s)
- Experience on Hybrid Application development using PhoneGap or Appcelerator is a plus
Tentang Accenture Philippines
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.