Discover AC Health
Ayala Healthcare Holdings, Inc. is the holdings company for all healthcare-related initiatives under the Ayala Corporation. Our foray into healthcare began with the deep understanding that many basic healthcare needs of Filipinos remain unmet. At AC Health, our vision is to make quality healthcare more affordable and accessible. AC Health is now poised to become the leader of healthcare, by establishing the community-based primary care clinic chain FamilyDOC, and our generic medicine provider Generika Drugstore.
Work for FamilyDOC
Apply for FamilyDOC Jobs
Who We Are
FamilyDOC is a chain of community-based primary care clinics, offering the combined services of a clinic, a diagnostic facility and a pharmacy. Our goal is to make quality healthcare more accessible and affordable for Filipino families by bringing its services closer to middle-income communities. In December 2015, FamilyDOC established a pilot branch in Buhay na Tubig, Imus Cavite and in CAA Road, Las Pinas. If the model proves to be successful, FamilyDOC is envisioning to open 100 clinics by 2020.
Why Work With Us
- Create an atmosphere of belongingness by treating them not just employees but as part of the family;
- Build a unique culture where we share the same values;
- Create a career, not just having a job;
- Enhance professional growth through continuous learning and development in their respective fields; and
- Have proper compensation and good benefits designed not just to them but also to their families.
Work for Generika
Apply for Generika Jobs
Who We Are
Generika Drugstore was established in 2003 to bridge the gap in the health care industry, at the time when prices of medicines were very high and generic medicines as an alternative was not available. Generika was the first privately-owned drugstore chain to focus on generic medicines. Ayala Corporation acquired 50% of the company in 2015 through Ayala Healthcare Holdings Inc.