- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Completed associate's degree
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 19 days
- Recruiter responds
- 16% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 days ago
- Leisure & Entertainment
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Remington Hotel, Resorts World Manila, Pasay, Philippines
- 3+years’ experience in food service and hospitality arena
- Well-versed in preparing food items constantly while adhering to recipe standards
- Highly skilled in setting up stations in the restaurant
- Committed to practice, check, and strengthen food safety procedures
- Preferably Male
- Can work on a shifting schedule
- Willing to work in Pasay City
- Station Set Up. responsible for preparing his or her station before the start of each service. The line cook must make sure that all the supplies that will be needed for the night are available and ready for use. This can include preparing some items in advance, or performing simple tasks such as stocking the station with plates and bowls.
- Prepping Food. will be asked to prep food for service each day. This can mean chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces. Depending on the needs of the kitchen, the line cook may also be asked to prepare items for other stations or for special events.
- Cooking. During meal service, responsible for preparing the items requested from his or her station. This requires working with other cooks in the kitchen to make sure that food is ready at the right time, in the right order so that it arrives at the customers table ready to eat and at the right temperature. often be directed by a Sous Chef or Executive Chef as he prepares food.
- Clean Up. At the end of service, responsible for cleaning his or her station, and may be asked to help other cooks clean up their stations. This means disposing of garbage, cleaning utensils, pots, and pans, and cleaning cooking surfaces. The line cook will also be responsible for taking care of left over food, whether that means disposing of it, returning unused items to the correct inventory location, or storing cooked goods for use at another service.
- Stocking. called on to unload delivery trucks and store inventory correctly. This can mean stocking pantries or walk in refrigerators, or simply inventorying items and reporting to the Executive Chef.
- Paid Holidays
- Service Charges
- Night Differential
House Manila is the hippest and the newest party place and entertainment spot. Located at Remington Hotel, Resorts World Manila.