- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 days
- Recruiter responds
- 14% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 8 days ago
- Leisure & Entertainment
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Remington Hotel, Resorts World Manila, Pasay, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Good Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Discreet on Handling Information
- Good Management Skills
- Working knowledge with high-end lounge/bar operations is an edge
- Facilitate major and minor administrative functions of the company
- Coordinate with suppliers and keeps tract of Company transactions
- Oversee Lounge operations and do daily checks
- Mediate and work closely with executives
- Contribute to improvement of Company Standard Rules
- Communicate with different Departments regarding Company Standards
- Arrange schedules of assemblies and meetings
- Able to perform HR functions
House Manila is the hippest and the newest party place and entertainment spot. Located at Remington Hotel, Resorts World Manila.