- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 8 days
- Recruiter responds
- 82% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 9 days ago
- Leisure & Entertainment
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Remington Hotel, Resorts World Manila, Pasay, Philippines
Business Administration [Management Accounting]
Banking & Finance
Certified Public Accountant
- Male or Female not more that 21-26 years old
- Preferably CPA
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
DETAILED DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for promotion of all the products.
- An account officer maintains the growth targets of finance in a company.
- Helps in solving due accounts of the past.
- Helps in improving pricing of item and of sales.
- Reviews all the necessary documents to avoid disputes.
- Looks after any financial problem and solve it.
- Responsible to look for areas to cut the cost of the company
- Responsible for all the client communications.
- Looks after the quality standards to ensure clients are satisfied with the products.
House Manila is the hippest and the newest party place and entertainment spot. Located at Remington Hotel, Resorts World Manila.