Medical Sales Representative (Davao Area)
- Davao City, PhilippinesDavao City, Davao del Sur, PhilippinesDavao CityDavao del SurPhilippines
- Full time
Main Objective of the Job:
Manage territory sales and promotion by designing a comprehensive interaction programs with Medical Doctors, Health Care Professionals and Drugstore companies through regular calls and promotions of their products in order to achieve revenue and cost targets and effectively execute their marketing and sales strategies and tactics within their assigned territories.
Recommends and exercise discretionary measures in co-managing trade representatives, clinicians and ensures harmonious relationship with sub-distributors and merchandizers of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Area of specialization is Medical Device & Diagnostics.
- Designs and executes territory sales and marketing plan by products and by customers in accordance with assigned sales target.
- Develops budget proposals, designs marketing plans and execute them in his/her assigned territory.
- Designs routes in coverage areas and creates reports on accomplishments and sales achievement daily.
- Develops a comprehensive analysis on competitor’s activities and market situation.
- Develops and maintains strong business partnerships with the purpose of gaining client’s trust and delivering value added services.
- Responsible for achieving sales target both in products and number of customers as per monthly and quarterly plan and increase sales of existing customers.
- Expands and penetrates the market with both new and existing products.
- Promotes product through good product knowledge and designs and use promotional materials (i.e. samples) that would result in larger market shares and increase in sales.
- Develops an understudy Trade Rep in becoming a Medical Promotions Specialist by designing a training program that will ensure maximum learning exposure for the trainee.
- Co-Manages and recommends sales and marketing techniques, processes and disciplinary sanctions to trade representatives and clinicians of the company.
- Regularly checks and manages sales and marketing programs for external partners like sub distributors and drugstores.
- A graduate of a four (4) or five (5) year Business or any related course.
- At least 1-year experience as a Medical Representative.
- Must be personable and pleasing, with a "go-getter" attitude.
- Must be a Team Player and a Self-Starter.
- Must possess an unquestionable integrity.
- Must be willing to take assignments anywhere in the Philippines.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.