Senior Developer | Trading Software
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
We are looking for an experienced Node.js / Typescript Developer to help build our various server software components including exchange connectivity, pricing, trading, command and control and risk management systems. Your primary focus will be the development of these components whilst ensuring high performance and operational reliability.
Interest and experience in cryptocurrencies, blockchain, financial markets or trading would be a bonus for applicants!
- Write reusable, readable, testable, and efficient code.
- Implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant software components.
- Liaise and cooperate with team members both in Manilla and Sydney.
We trust you to get the job done.
A bachelors or masters degree in computer science or software engineering is preferred, but other university qualifications coupled with solid software development experience will also be considered.
- A minimum of 4 years of software development experience since university.
- Knowledge and experience of Node.js and frameworks available for it.
- Experience in C++ would be considered a bonus as at some point we expect one or more of the Node.js based system components to be redeveloped to further reduce latency.
- Understand the nature of asynchronous programming.
- Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of coding tools, such as Git, Slack & Jira.
- Team skills - great verbal and written English communication skills - especially as our team is spread between Manila and Sydney.
- Experience with the Agile development methodology.
- High performance
- Computer Science Degree
Nice to have interests:
Team skills + responsibilities:
- Time Management
- Team Player
- Agile Development is a bonus
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.