Video Content Creator
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
Join zennya, Southeast Asia’s most dynamic and exciting tech company dedicated to creating a new healthcare system that is digital, data-driven and patient-centric.
Our mission is to deliver quality, affordable, and accessible health and wellness care.
We leverage the latest technology and innovations to provide personalized health and wellness care given by world-class service providers.
Due to the rapid growth of the company, we are in urgent need of 2 Video Content Creators. You must be able to produce engaging educational training videos on health and wellness topics that will be used in our blended training program. We value prior experience in video production and creating video-based learning materials. You will be working closely with our Training Managers but will take the lead in planning and executing training video content, making sure that the final output is consistent and true to the zennya's vision. This is an exciting hands-on opportunity for an up-and-coming multimedia talent to gain experience in educational video production. Further, we want a self-motivated team player who is interested in contributing to a high-impact startup.
In addition to developing your own skills, you will be working with a top-notch team of passionate problem-solvers from diverse backgrounds.
Produce educational training videos on a variety of health and wellness topics This involves planning, storyboarding, producing and editing educational content that will be part of our training library.
- Bachelor's degree with excellent marks from a top university.
- Highly-organized, detail-oriented and able to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Skilled in meeting deadline-based deliverables
- Experience in producing video content
- Competency in editing software such as Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere Pro
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.