Corporate Legal Specialist
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJakarta, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaIndonesia
- 7,000,000.00 - 10,000,000.00 IDR / month
- Full time
- Responsible for corporate legal matters including preparing, drafting, reviewing, revising, and negotiating any company's agreement/contract/MOU (i.e. with local government bodies, B2B, or other related parties) both in English and Bahasa Indonesia, including checking on legal supporting documents.
- Provide legal opinion or analysis for any new regulation made or new regulation that issued by government related to the business process.
- Provide legal opinion or analysis regarding any legal issue that happens in the company
- Create, define, and update the contents of employee employment agreements under applicable law.
- Create, recheck, revise, and provide advice over the contents of a cooperation agreement between the company and other parties from the legal side.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Law, preferably in Corporate Law.
- Having at least 3 years working experience in legal-related work, preferably in law firms.
- Strong understanding of law and rule regarding copyright and trademark.
- Having the ability to understand the needs of the company over legal aspects of cooperation agreements with outside parties as a Limited Liability Company.
- Proven working experience in a government and B2B cooperation agreement
- Detail-oriented, fast-paced, flexible, and a good team player
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Legal Writing
- Attention to Detail
- Reading Comprehension
- Deductive Reasoning
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.