Social Media Specialist
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaJakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Zenius Education is the pioneer for Education Technology (EdTech) in Indonesia since 2004, founded by teachers passionate about learning, problem-solving, and establishing strong foundations on scientific thinking. From our early beginnings releasing DVDs, to launching a website in 2010, we developed a strong following for our educational content through our teaching methods.
We have now released our powerful content library of more than 80,000 videos into our mobile app in June 2019, and the company has just received seed funding from investors. We are about to embark on a hyper-growth phase to accelerate learning outcomes for K-12 students in Indonesia.
We are looking for a creative Social Media Specialist to join our team, with at least a 1-year work experience. You'll be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to increase exposure on all of our social media platforms by generating and sharing content that builds meaningful conversations with target audiences. You'll work with the Digital Marketing team to ensure that social content is planned and produced aligns with broader business and marketing objectives.
What You Will be Doing:
- Project manage content and advertising campaigns from strategy through to delivery across social media platform
- Find new and exciting ways to engage customers via social media channels to drive awareness, conversation, and affinity for the campaign and its content
- Develop an optimal social posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Create engaging text, image and video content for social media including creative ways to attract new consumers such as contests and promotions that align with brand objectives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to maximize the impact of social media efforts by ensuring alignment in communications across channels
Who is Our Ideal Candidate:
- At least 1 year of experience in Social Media at a technology company or digital ad media industry is preferred
- Interested and always keep up with the development of education in Indonesi
- Proven track record of delivering strong social media results
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tik Tok, and Instagram)
- A good eye for design, and knowledge of design best practices
- Assertive with the confidence to act autonomously
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Social Media Management
- Content Marketing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.