- South Jakarta, IndonesiaGedung Gajah Unit ABC Lt. 5/B3, Tebet Barat, Tebet, Jakarta Selatan, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaIndonesia
- 5,000,000.00 - 8,000,000.00 IDR / month
- Full time
We are looking for highly passionate teachers who want to participate in transforming Indonesian education with us. As a teacher, you will be responsible for delivering great learning experience to our students.
- Creating learning videos based on national curriculum.
- Creating problem sets based on national curriculum.
- Creating learning videos for test preparations; such as preparation for UN, UASBN, USBN, SBMPTN, SIMAK UI, UM UGM, and other university entrance tests.
- Creating problem sets for test preparations.
- Writing highly engaging articles on Zenius Blog.
- Supplying physics-related content for our social media.
- Involving in online discussion with students.
- Doing LIVE video discussion with students.
- Highly competent in middle-school and high-school physics.
- Bachelor’s degree in physics or engineering.
- Highly passionate in teaching.
- Rational and open-minded individual.
- Excellent teaching skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Blog Writing
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Education and Training
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Gedung Gajah Unit ABC Lt. 5/B3, Tebet Barat, Tebet, Jakarta Selatan, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.