- South Jakarta, IndonesiaGedung Gajah Unit ABC Lt. 5/B3, Jl. Dr. Saharjo No. 111, Tebet Barat, Tebet, Jakarta Selatan, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- 5,000,000.00 - 8,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR5,000,000.008,000,000.005,000,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Zenius Education is the pioneer for Education Technology (EdTech) in Indonesia since 2004, founded by teachers passionate about learning, problem-solving, and establishing strong foundations on scientific thinking. From our early beginnings releasing DVDs, to launching a website in 2010, we developed a strong following for our educational content through our teaching methods.
We have now released our powerful content library of more than 74,000 videos into our mobile app on June 2019, and the company has just received seed funding from investors. We are about to embark on a hyper-growth phase to accelerate learning outcomes for K-12 students in Indonesia.
Delivering a great learning experience for students is of high importance for us. Therefore, we're looking for a Mathematics Tutor to be our frontline in handling mathematics content learning needs and participate in transforming Indonesian education with us. The Mathematics Tutor must provide the concept of science in a fun way so students enjoy what they are learning.
What You Will be Doing:
- Creating learning videos and problem sets based on the national curriculum
- Creating learning videos and problem sets for test preparations; such as UN, UTBK, SIMAK UI, UM UGM, and other university entrance tests
- Reviewing learning videos and problem sets
- Routinely make a daily report based on learning videos and problem sets production.
Who Is Our Ideal Candidate:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study
- Highly competent in middle-school and high-school subjects
- Possess a strong understanding of national curriculum and test preparations
- Highly passionate about teaching and education
- A rational and open-minded individual
- Excellent teaching and writing skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Blog Writing
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Education and Training
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Gedung Gajah Unit ABC Lt. 5/B3, Jl. Dr. Saharjo No. 111, Tebet Barat, Tebet, Jakarta Selatan, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.