- South Jakarta, IndonesiaGedung Gajah Unit ABC Lt. 5/B3, Jl. Dr. Saharjo No. 111, Tebet Barat, Tebet, Jakarta Selatan, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Zenius Education is the pioneer for Education Technology (EdTech) in Indonesia since 2004, founded by teachers passionate about learning, problem-solving, and establishing strong foundations on scientific thinking. From our early beginnings releasing CDs and DVDs, to launching a website in 2010, we developed a strong following for our educational content through our teaching methods.
We have now released our powerful content library of more than 74,000 videos into our mobile app on June 2019, and the company has just received seed funding from investors. We are about to embark on a hyper-growth phase to accelerate great learning outcomes for K-12 students in Indonesia.
Packaging design and branding of the product are of high importance for us. Therefore, we're looking for a Graphic Designer to be our frontline in handling design needs. Graphic Designer must provide information and messages on the target, concise, and clear, but more attractive to the customer in the visual form.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Handle any internal requests related to design such as brochures, catalogs, stickers, banners, t-shirt designs, and the visual design of a new product
- Design sample layouts by applying information related to the layout principles and producers
- Creating contents for social media, in the form of infographics, GIF (short motion graphics), still images, short motion graphics
- Discuss with the team to determine the key visual for a project, while maintaining the brand equity through visual identity.
Who Is Our Ideal Candidate:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or relevant fields
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- Familiar with Simple Motion Graphic
- Able to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Hardworking and able to work independently or as a team.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Adobe Photoshop
- Creative Thinking
- Infographic Design
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Layout Design
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Gedung Gajah Unit ABC Lt. 5/B3, Jl. Dr. Saharjo No. 111, Tebet Barat, Tebet, Jakarta Selatan, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.