Zenius Education is the pioneer for Education Technology (EdTech) in Indonesia since 2004, founded by teachers passionate about learning, problem-solving, and establishing strong foundations on scientific thinking. From our early beginnings releasing DVDs, to launching a website in 2010, we developed a strong following for our educational content through our teaching methods.
We have now released our powerful content library of more than 74,000 videos into our mobile app in June 2019, and the company has just received seed funding from investors. We are about to embark on a hyper-growth phase to accelerate learning outcomes for K-12 students in Indonesia.
Delivering a great learning experience for students is of high importance for us. Therefore, we're looking for Mathematics Tutor to be our frontline in handling Mathematics content learning needs and participate in transforming Indonesian education with us. The Mathematics Tutor must provide the concept of science in a fun way so students enjoy what they are learning.
What You Will be Doing:
- Creating learning videos and problem sets based on the national curriculum
- Creating learning videos and problem sets for test preparations
- Reviewing learning videos and problem sets
- Routinely make a daily report based on learning videos and problem sets production.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study
- Highly competent in elementary school subjects
- Possess a strong understanding of the national curriculum and test preparations
- Highly passionate about teaching and education
- A rational and open-minded individual
- Excellent teaching and writing skills.