Corporate Strategy Manager
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJakarta, South Jakarta, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaJakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- Investigates and provides an analysis of competitors, partners, business models, market sizing, and industry trends.
- Conducts market landscape analyses and reviews and identifies external opportunities.
- Develops an understanding of Zenius’s product portfolio, strategic priorities, competitive position, gaps, and opportunities.
- Supports and reviews product roadmap, go-to-market, integration plans, and related Issues.
- Lead with a quarterly OKR planning process, and manage alignment with functional teams involved to achieve said OKR.
- Effectively present and communicate actionable insights and recommendations to management, product and business leaders, and cross-functional partners, in order to influence product roadmap decisions.
- Act quickly on trends and opportunities by staying up to date on an extremely dynamic and competitive industry
- Support development of Corporate Development strategic frameworks and toolkits
- A Bachelor’s / Masters or an equivalent degree
- Should be at least 4 years of experience, experience working within a high-growth technology company would be beneficial
- Successful track record in planning, developing, and executing strategy with cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to easily transition from high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Fluent in English and are a convincing communicator
- You’re entrepreneurial and are comfortable working in a complex and face-paced environment
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to interpret what’s happening and define & measure success on every project
- You’re passionate about your customers and partners, always bringing questions back to what will serve them best
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.