- Kota Jakarta Selatan, IndonesiaGraha Aktiva, Jalan Haji R. Rasuna Said, RT.6/RW.4, East Kuningan, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta SelatanDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
Zenius Education is the pioneer for Education Technology (EdTech) in Indonesia since 2004, founded by teachers passionate about learning, problem-solving, and establishing strong foundations on scientific thinking. From our early beginnings releasing CDs and DVDs, to launching a website in 2010, we developed a strong following for our educational content through our teaching methods.
We have now released our powerful content library of more than 80,000 videos into our mobile app in June 2019, and the company has just received seed funding from investors. We are about to embark on a hyper-growth phase to accelerate great learning outcomes for K-12 students in Indonesia.
We are looking for a Website Manager with a minimum of 2 years' experience to join our fast-paced company. This role will help Zenius to achieve business growth by defining, executing, managing, and optimizing a winning website strategy. Together with our tech and content team, you will manage and ensure our website has good quality content and a great user experience.
What You Will be Doing:
- Work with any related team (content, marketing, tech/product) to translate business objectives into web projects, contents, and plans.
- Brainstorm new and creative strategies to increase engagement and web traffic metrics.
- Execute test and analyze data of website performance and functionality across browsers, operating systems, and devices.
- Track, report and analyze website and app analytics.
- Develop and implement a link building strategy.
- Stay up to date regarding trends and insight in order to achieve maximum ROI in organic search campaigns.
- Identify opportunities for website improvements and quantify impact together with product and technical teams.
Who is Our Ideal Candidate:
- At least 2 years of professional experience as Website Manager or SEO/ASO Manager.
- Highly skilled in website analytics tools (Google Analytics), SEO/ASO tools (Google Keyword Planner, Ahrefs, SEMrush, App consoles, etc.).
- Prior experience with Content Management System WordPress to manage a blog’s SEO.
- Good working knowledge of Technical On-Page SEO; (meta tags, URL, microformats, open graph, indexing, internal links audit, broken links, internal search analyzes, etc).
- Self-starter, comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Has meticulous attention to detail, analytical experience, and creative problem-solving.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Blog Writing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Graha Aktiva, Jalan Haji R. Rasuna Said, RT.6/RW.4, East Kuningan, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.