- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJakarta, South Jakarta, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaJakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Zenius Education is the pioneer for Education Technology (EdTech) in Indonesia since 2004, founded by teachers passionate about learning, problem-solving, and establishing strong foundations on scientific thinking. From our early beginnings releasing DVDs, to launching a website in 2010, we developed a strong following for our educational content through our teaching methods.
We have now released our powerful content library of more than 80,000 videos into our mobile app in June 2019, and the company has just received seed funding from investors. We are about to embark on a hyper-growth phase to accelerate learning outcomes for K-12 students in Indonesia.
We are looking for a highly-skilled person in developing websites that are essentials in Zenius Education mission. As a Web Developer, your primary focus will be bridging the gap between design and technical implementation. To do well in this role, we expect you to have at least 3 years experience in developing, maintaining, expanding and scaling websites using your technical knowledge, practical experience and development skills. Here you’ll work closely with the product team and other stakeholders to design and implement UI and front-end functionality to improve usability.
What You Will be Doing
- Identify, recommend and develop new web features and applications utilizing MERN stack
- Design, code, install and test web documents and applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in performance, response times, capacity and system limitations
- Recommend system enhancements, new third party integrations and tools, patches or upgrades necessary to support stability and performance
- Cooperate with UI/UX Designers to match visual elements, and suggest tips from a technical perspective
Who Is Our Ideal Candidate
- Have minimum of 3 years experience as a full-stack developer or web development
- Experience in utilizing MERN stack, particularly having expertise in NodeJs
- Working knowledge of PHP is considered as added value
- Excellent communication in English (written and spoken) as you’ll work with our international team
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Creative problem solver and a high-performing team player
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.