Senior Market Researcher
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJakarta, South Jakarta, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaJakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
Zenius Education is the pioneer for Education Technology (EdTech) in Indonesia since 2004, founded by teachers passionate about learning, problem-solving, and establishing strong foundations on scientific thinking. From our early beginnings releasing DVDs, to launching a website in 2010, we developed a strong following for our educational content through our teaching methods.
We have now released our powerful content library of more than 80,000 videos into our mobile app in June 2019, and the company has just received seed funding from investors. We are about to embark on a hyper-growth phase to accelerate learning outcomes for K-12 students in Indonesia.
We are looking for a Senior Market Research who is passionate about working with data with at least 3 years of experience in Market Research. You'll be responsible for quantitative and qualitative research design, tracking of market trends and forces, data analysis, and present insights to improve business outcomes and support growth strategy initiatives presenting it to stakeholders and top management. You’ll work within a cross-functional team to conduct research and uncover insights that impact product direction.
What You Will be Doing
- Research and collect the data on customers, competitors and a market place by leveraging a variety of methods
- Study market conditions and provide the analysis of niche markets to verify the potential value of an opportunity and the continued investment in bringing a solution (product or service) market.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales, and methods of operation.
- Translate research findings into clear and actionable insights through thoughtful data collection, in-depth analysis, sharp observations, strong story-telling, and compelling presentations.
- Have a keen eye for and focus on impact, work with various stakeholders (e.g.: BOD, CS, Data, Marketing, Growth) to advocate research insights.
Who Is Our Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of market research experience or consumer insights role
- Track record of framing problems and creatively using research methods to answer questions to meet business objectives
- Deep research experience across qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and keen analytical abilities, expertise with Excel and one or more statistical computing packages/environments (R, Python, or SPSS)
- Proactive, curious, adaptable, self-starter attitude; comfortable with ambiguity and balancing multiple priorities/needs
- Strategic thinker that can interpret data and communicate findings recommendations in an accessible way
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Problem Sensitivity
- Competitor Analysis
- Critical Thinking
- Market Research
- Customer Research
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.