Product Operational Intern
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJakarta, South Jakarta, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaJakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Zenius Education is the pioneer for Education Technology (EdTech) in Indonesia since 2004, founded by teachers passionate about learning, problem-solving, and establishing strong foundations on scientific thinking. From our early beginnings releasing DVDs, to launching a website in 2010, we developed a strong following for our educational content through our teaching methods.
We have now released our powerful content library of more than 74,000 videos into our mobile app in June 2019, and the company has just received seed funding from investors. We are about to embark on a hyper-growth phase to accelerate great learning outcomes for K-12 students in Indonesia.
We are looking for an intern to join our Product Team to help enhance our product and make meaningful contributions in our product. During this internship, you'll be integrated into our Product team.
What You Will be Doing
You'll work with our Try Out project in several ways:
- Coordinate with content team to track questions completion and with IT team to update tryout to mobile platform
- Assure quality of question bank (correct explanation video, correct answer, right quantity etc)
- Ensure the fulfillment of prerequisite (json to render image, assure image quality, synch content to mobile platform etc)
- Assist to prepare and coordinate for material required for mobile engagement (push banner, copy, setup for push, etc)
You'll work with our Experimentation project in several ways:
- Coordinate with the content team, marketing team, and IT to launch an experiment
- Assure that the setup is in accordance to experiment design
- Able to execute and improve on experimentation methodology
- Perform quality check before launching an experiment
- Monitor the performance of multiple parallel experimentation
Who Is Our Ideal Candidate
- Final year students or fresh graduates who available to come to the office 5 days per week
- Passionate interest in product design
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to manage multiple things (some project management skills)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced and changing environment. Easy-going, adaptable and fun
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Organizing and Planning
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Leadership skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.