User Growth Analyst
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJakarta, South Jakarta, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaJakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Conduct periodic analyses of quantitative and qualitative data, to assess how user engage with our product also for new user acquisition and activation
- Carry out deep-dive analysis to predictive customer behavior, optimize the customer life-cycle, drive customer engagement, and enable long term retention and growth.
- Develop dashboards to ensure data integrity and accuracy to be able to draw actionable insights, with limited or no direction
- Work with the product and research team to help monitor and drive user growth.
- 1-2 years of experience using databases and be comfortable working with large sets of data.
- A strong history of using R/Python or as a minimum SQL and R/Python for modeling and coding.
- A passion for customer insight and using data to drive performance.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written - an excellent communicator, able to communicate and build rapport effectively with all members of the organization.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.