Online Community Manager
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJakarta, South Jakarta, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaJakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Zenius Education is the pioneer for Education Technology (EdTech) in Indonesia since 2004, founded by teachers passionate about learning, problem-solving, and establishing strong foundations on scientific thinking. From our early beginnings releasing DVDs, to launching a website in 2010, we developed a strong following for our educational content through our teaching methods.
We have now released our powerful content library of more than 80,000 videos into our mobile app in June 2019, and the company has just received seed funding from investors. We are about to embark on a hyper-growth phase to accelerate great learning outcomes for K-12 students in Indonesia.
We are looking for an Online Community Manager who is passionate about creating teacher development content in social media, with at least 1 year of experience managing social media accounts and online community for adults aged 30-55. Online Community Manager is responsible for planning, executing, developing, and managing social media for teacher development content. Also lead one of our core team, making sure the quality and timeliness of project deliveries.
What You Will be Doing
1. Online Community:
- Create content in social media related to teacher development.
- Create and execute a plan for followers acquisition.
2. Leadership: Recruit, lead, and mentor an Online Community team to build and execute the plan.
3. Routinely make a daily report to the Head of Classroom based on Online Community team activities.
Who Will We Need
- 1 years of experience managing social media accounts and online community for adults aged 30-55.
- Have knowledge of Pedagogy and Andragogy is an advantage.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written - an excellent communicator, able to communicate and build rapport effectively with all members of the organization.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Academic Writing
- Curriculum Design and Development
- Creative Writing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.