Teachers’ Upskilling Lead
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJakarta, South Jakarta, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaJakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Zenius Education is the pioneer for Education Technology (EdTech) in Indonesia since 2004, founded by teachers passionate about learning, problem-solving, and establishing strong foundations on scientific thinking. From our early beginnings releasing DVDs, to launching a website in 2010, we developed a strong following for our educational content through our teaching methods.
We have now released our powerful content library of more than 80,000 videos into our mobile app in June 2019, and the company has just received seed funding from investors. We are about to embark on a hyper-growth phase to accelerate great learning outcomes for K-12 students in Indonesia.
We are looking for a Teachers’ Upskilling Lead who is passionate about teacher development content, with at least 2 years of experience working in universities or adult learning institutions. If you are interested in contributing to better education by managing and developing our teacher development content that can be implemented in the classroom, this challenge is for you.
What You Will be Doing
Teacher Upskilling: Manage the production of modules (in forms of videos) and corresponding infographics and content bullet points to the module videos.
Leadership: Recruit, lead, and mentor a Teacher Upskilling team to build and execute the plan.
Analysis: Conduct periodic analyses of quantitative and qualitative data with external teachers’ development experts for module development and finalize the model of involvement for each specific individual.
Routinely make a daily report to the Head of Classroom-based on teacher upskilling activities.
Who Will We Need
- 2 years of experience working in universities or adult learning institutions, preferably in an institution that has conducted in-house online learning.
- Have knowledge of K-12 teachers’ profession and teachers’ professional development program.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written - an excellent communicator, able to communicate and build rapport effectively with all members of the organization.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- E-Learning Design
- Curriculum Design and Development
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.