- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJakarta, South Jakarta, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaJakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Zenius Education is the pioneer for Education Technology (EdTech) in Indonesia since 2004, founded by teachers passionate about learning, problem-solving, and establishing strong foundations on scientific thinking. From our early beginnings releasing CDs and DVDs, to launching a website in 2010, we developed a strong following for our educational content through our teaching methods.
We have now released our powerful content library of more than 80,000 videos into our mobile app in June 2019, and the company has just received seed funding from investors. We are about to embark on a hyper-growth phase to accelerate great learning outcomes for K-12 students in Indonesia.
We are looking for people with excellent analytical skills who will be involved in the research, plan, delivery, and analysis of our products. You will work with key internal and external stakeholders to set a product plan that meets the product vision and customer needs. Your responsibilities include gathering customer feedback, generating a product plan, executing the product plan and maintaining that product through its lifecycle. You're expected to be extremely agile and on top of education-technology.
What You Will be Doing
- Handle and direction to the Agile development team about the product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities (e.g.: define the product vision and road-map, profitability analysis, growth opportunities, and plan the product feature backlog)
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Active risk mitigation that impacts successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Collect data, user feedback, and market research, and use that to inform product development
- Work closely with engineering and Product Management to define an ambitious strategy, develop and maintain a prioritized product backlog, and execute on delivering great experiences for users
- Working experience as a Product Manager for at least 1 year; or experience in a Management Consultant for 2-3 years would be preferred
- In-depth knowledge of product development cycle and process
- Ability to formulate a clear point-of-view on hard and ambiguous problems, and execute on the same
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Analyzing Data
- Business Analysis
- Product Development
- Customer Research
- Product Management
- Product Positioning
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.