Head of Sales
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJakarta, South Jakarta, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaJakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Zenius Education is the pioneer for Education Technology (EdTech) in Indonesia since 2004, founded by teachers passionate about learning, problem-solving, and establishing strong foundations on scientific thinking. From our early beginnings releasing CDs and DVDs, to launching a website in 2010, we developed a strong following for our educational content through our teaching methods.
We have now released our powerful content library of more than 80,000 videos into our mobile app in June 2019, and the company has just received seed funding from investors. We are about to embark on a hyper-growth phase to accelerate great learning outcomes for K-12 students in Indonesia.
We are looking for a Head of Sales who is passionate about combining education and technology, with at least 5 years of experience in a Sales position, preferably related to the education sector. This is a key role that will drive the number of paying users on the platform to meet our target goals. The position is responsible for crafting strategy, driving the execution, and continuously improving the sales strategy as validated by research insights. This position will collaborate with cross-functional teams to promote the product across a broad spectrum of sales channels.
What You Will be Doing
- Report directly to the CEO, with a high level of autonomy over creative directions as long as it fits the grand business strategy while making sure all priorities are communicated clearly.
- Drive overall revenue growth by capitalizing on high-value moments and effectively managing and coaching the team to achieve sales targets.
- Monitor sales metrics, provide visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development and report on an ongoing basis to the wider team on revenue targets and forecasts.
- Identify and react quickly to a changing and competitive landscape by referring to the competitor analysis data.
- Collaborate with internal teams/suppliers to evaluate and optimize our sales strategy and performance
Who Is Our Ideal Candidate
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales with experience managing a sales team, preferably in the education sector
- Data and numbers-driven decision-maker, with experience using sales support technologies to make informed decisions and facilitate streamlined growth
- Experience overseeing sales through telesales, field sales, or both preferred.
- A strong organization with attention to detail, self-motivated with the ability to direct, lead, and motivate self and others is required.
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Telephone Skills
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Business Development
- Content Marketing
- Closing Sales
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.