Corporate Legal Specialist
- Kota Jakarta Selatan, IndonesiaJalan Doktor Saharjo, RT.1/RW.1, West Tebet, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta SelatanDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Responsible for all affairs of the company, both internal and external legal concerns.
- Well managed to keep all corporate licenses and certifications (Renew, update, and/or apply if necessary).
- Minimize the probability of exposure and apply effective risk management techniques.
- Responsible for legal drafting and finalization of legal documents both in Bahasa and English.
- Examine legal issues related to product and service.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Law.
- Have at least 3 years of working experience in Corporate Legal or Law Firm.
- Strong knowledge about corporate legal, commercial contracts, data protection and IP, and third-party partnership arrangements.
- Strong communication skills in Bahasa and English.
- High sense of responsibility; can work under pressure in the fast-paced environment.
- Good interpersonal skills, negotiation, analytical thinking & attention to detail.
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Legal Writing
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jalan Doktor Saharjo, RT.1/RW.1, West Tebet, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.