Corporate Financial Analyst
- Kota Jakarta Selatan, IndonesiaJalan Doktor Saharjo, RT.1/RW.1, West Tebet, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta SelatanDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Zenius Education is the pioneer for Education Technology (EdTech) in Indonesia since 2004, founded by teachers passionate about learning, problem-solving, and establishing strong foundations on scientific thinking. From our early beginnings releasing DVDs, to launching a website in 2010, we developed a strong following for our educational content through our teaching methods.
We have now released our powerful content library of more than 74,000 videos into our mobile app in June 2019, and the company has just received seed funding from investors. We are about to embark on a hyper-growth phase to accelerate great learning outcomes for K-12 students in Indonesia.
When you join Zenius, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that fundamentally matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless. We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
We are looking for a Corporate Financial Analyst who is passionate and driven about improving the quality of education in Indonesia, with at least 1 or 2 years of experience in the financial sector (investment banking, private equity, financial consultant firms).
What You Will be Doing
- Analyze financial and operational metrics to support decision-making and fundraising
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
Who Is Our Ideal Candidate
- Data-driven, curious and passionate about the problem in Indonesia education system
- 1-2 years of experience in investment banking, private equity, financial consultant firms
- Have experience in building a full financial model across 2 to 3 industries
- Able to synthesize key investments high-lights
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written - an excellent communicator, able to communicate and build rapport effectively with all members of the organization.
- High expertise in MS Excel & MS Powerpoint
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Modelling
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jalan Doktor Saharjo, RT.1/RW.1, West Tebet, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.