Zenius Education is the pioneer for Education Technology (EdTech) in Indonesia since 2004, founded by teachers passionate about learning, problem-solving, and establishing strong foundations on scientific thinking. From our early beginnings releasing DVDs, to launching a website in 2010, we developed a strong following for our educational content through our teaching methods.
We have now released our powerful content library of more than 74,000 videos into our mobile app in June 2019, and the company has just received seed funding from investors. We are about to embark on a hyper-growth phase to accelerate learning outcomes for K-12 students in Indonesia.
Uncovering user behaviors, needs, and motivations in order to design products and services that provide value is of high importance for us. Therefore, we’re looking for a UX Researcher to provide actionable and meaningful data-driven insights that represent the users. The ideal candidate is a who can identify and satisfy user needs (all research initiatives has to consider the stakeholders in mind).
What You Will be Doing
- Conduct end-to-end user research with different kinds of methods (e.g.: FGD, interviews, usability testing, and other user tests)
- Help the Product and Content team to prioritize and refine their projects by providing the user's perspective
- Analyze users' insight and translate the result into a list of features
- Collaborate with stakeholders from different division to define features and functionality that will increase our metrics and user satisfaction.
Who Is Our Ideal Candidate
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Statistics/Psychology/Sociology or relevant fields
- At least 1-year working experience in market/user research/data-driven product development
- Experience conducting end-to-end research in a business environment (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, and reporting)
- Familiar with data analytics, behavioral data-collection, and various UX research methods
- Good analytical and communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- User Research
- Research and Development
- Statistical Analysis
- Data Analysis
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.