- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJakarta, South Jakarta, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaJakartaIndonesia
- 5,000,000.00 - 8,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR5,000,000.008,000,000.005,000,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Zenius Education is the pioneer for Education Technology (EdTech) in Indonesia since 2004, founded by teachers passionate about learning, problem-solving, and establishing strong foundations on scientific thinking. From our early beginnings releasing DVDs, to launching a website in 2010, we developed a strong following for our educational content through our teaching methods.
We have now released our powerful content library of more than 74,000 videos into our mobile app in June 2019, and the company has just received seed funding from investors. We are about to embark on a hyper-growth phase to accelerate learning outcomes for K-12 students in Indonesia.
We are looking for a creative and energetic Animator to create a series of individual ‘frames’. In other words, Animators make images come to life on screen. They are expected to easily turn a script or a concept into an impressive computer-generated animation. The Animator will be a key part of our production team and will collaborate with numerous other creative professionals.
What You Will be Doing:
- Produce high-quality animation according to the concept given by the Head of Content
- Work closely with the Production Team to understand needs, review scripts, design storyboards, and create and edit animations.
Who Is Our Ideal Candidate:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or relevant fields
- At least 1 year of working experience as Animator or related field with a portfolio
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Motion Graphics (After Effect), and 3D Software
- Strong ability to create character models, environments, and assets for videos.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Motion Graphics
- adobe after effects
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.