- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJakarta, South Jakarta, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaJakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Zenius Education is the pioneer for Education Technology (EdTech) in Indonesia since 2004, founded by teachers passionate about learning, problem-solving, and establishing strong foundations on scientific thinking. From our early beginnings releasing DVDs, to launching a website in 2010, we developed a strong following for our educational content through our teaching methods.
We have now released our powerful content library of more than 74,000 videos into our mobile app on June 2019, and the company has just received seed funding from investors. We are about to embark on a hyper-growth phase to accelerate learning outcomes for K-12 students in Indonesia.
Procurement is one of the key strategic business processes for us. It is a way to make the companies feel better and do their business projects because all necessary products and services are available. We are looking for a Procurement for handling activities and procedures referring to acquiring information technology. They are expected to providing a company with high-quality and effective computer systems, telecommunications equipment, hardware, and software.
What You Will be Doing:
- Handle deployment processes (e.g.: handling user request, calculating project TCO, creat business requirement document (RFP/RFQ/RFI), negotiating to price, establishing T&C, acceptance, and maintenance of products or services)
- Handle management processes (e.g.: optimizing customer-supplier relationships, development of asset management strategies and policies, conduct ongoing performance tests against agreed-upon standards, and evaluation of the cost)
- Routinely submit reports based on updates from deployment and management processes
Who Is Our Ideal Candidate:
- At least 1 year of working experience in IT Procurement or the related field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and administer the contract
- Have knowledge in implementing deployment & management processes.
- Familiar with IT category & service management will be an advantage
- Understand about IT OPEX & CAPEX material and services catalog
- Good communication, calculation, and negotiable skills
- Able to work under pressure and deadlines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.